Popular Artwork Rankings
1 2 3 4 5 Next
- Mar 15, 2017
- 2 hrs 40 min
- Mar 20, 2017
- 2 hrs 15 min
- Mar 19, 2017
- 1 hrs 55 min
- Mar 21, 2017
- 0 hrs 39 min
- Mar 29, 2017
- 0 hrs 23 min
1 2 3 4 5 Next
Copyright(C) ibis mobile inc. All rights reserved.
- About Categories
- The categories exist to classify artwork. As such, artwork will be classified under a specific category. The categories are listed below.
- Illustrations(Original): Artwork of regular illustrations will fall under this category. It should be included only original artwork, it should not be included Fan Art. All artwork will be set to the “Illustrations(Original)” category immediately after it is uploaded. Please change to the appropriate category.
- Manga(Original): Manga and graphic novels (such as artwork that includes panels or multiple pieces of artwork in one manga) fall under this category. It should be included only original artwork, it should not be included Fan Art.
- Illustrations(Fan Art): Illustrations of the Fan Art will fall under this category.
- Manga(Fan Art): Manga of Fan Art and graphic of Fan Art novels fall under this category.
- Coloring Pages/Collaboration: Line drawings, line drawings that have been created for use by another person, as well as artwork that has been created in collaboration with other people fall into this category. This is the category for collaborative artwork involving other ibisPaint users. If you do not wish for your line drawings to be used by other people, we recommend setting your artwork to another category.
- How-To: Artwork that shows how to draw artwork or how to use ibisPaint falls into this category.
- Video Artwork: Artwork that uses the drawing progress replay function of ibisPaint to create a movie for people to enjoy falls under this category.
- Background Materials (IB-CC): Artwork that is to be shared as background material for other people to use falls under this category. The IB-CC license* applies to artwork in this category.
- Traced: Artwork that is traced from another person’s artwork falls into this category. However, images that you drew by hand then took a digital image of to trace do not fall under this category.
- Collages: Artwork that includes colored-in line drawings from other websites, artwork that includes manipulated images, and artwork that mainly includes photos that have been digitally manipulated fall under this category.
- If the piece falls under criteria of multiple categories, please prioritize the categories beneath . For instance, in the case of secondary creation and trace, prioritize trace (excluding IB-CC).
- In addition, ibisPaint administrators may change, add, or remove categories.
- * The “IB-CC license” is short for “IBis Creative Commons license”. These materials are free to be used if they are used within the ibisPaint app. Any category that has “(IB-CC)” listed after its name is an IB-CC licensed category and all artwork listed under those categories falls under the IB-CC license. In addition, all artwork that was listed even once under an IB-CC licensed category falls under the IB-CC license as well.
- About Category Change Settings
- To change the category of artwork, login to the ibisPaint where you can change the category with the “Category Change List” in the lower-right of the artwork details screen animation.
- The ibisPaint website can be accessed by opening the online gallery in the ibisPaint app or by using your browser to open the ibisPaint website at http://ibispaint.com . Please also take note of the following points regarding category changes.
- All artwork is set to the “Illustrations(Original)(Undesignated)” category immediately after it is uploaded. Please change to the appropriate category.
- The artist is free to change their own artwork to any category.
- Other people (people other than the artist) may change the category of an artwork. However, other people may not change the artwork to an IB-CC licensed category. In addition, other people may not change the category if the artwork is already within an IB-CC licensed category.
- When the artist of the artwork changes the category, others cannot perform changes to the category of that artwork.
- The category of an artwork cannot be changed when not logged into the ibisPaint website.
- The ibisPaint administrators are exempt from the above limitations and can change the category of an artwork at any time.
- When a person other than the artist changes the category, the artist will be informed that the category has been changed. However, the artist will not be told who has changed the category.
- Any category change is left to the judgment of whoever changes it, whether they are the artist or not.